GUIDED SUMMER UTV TOUR
- Polaris Ranger Seats 5 guests
- Polaris RZR 1000 Seats 3 guests
- Polaris RZR Seats 1 guest
Cedar Mountain UTV Ride
See all the best spots Cedar Mountain has to offer — and you don’t even have to drive!
- The total drive time will range from 2.5 hours – 3.5 hours based on the speed and pace of the group.
- The tour will depart from The Duck Creek Village. Each group will have a designated tour guide that will be knowledgeable about Cedar Mountain and the surrounding area.
- Depending on weather and trail conditions, your guide will take you to some of the most beautiful places on Cedar Mountain.
- You can expect to see plenty of wildlife while on tour.
- When you arrive at one of the many stopping points, your guide will take a 20-30 minute break to provide water and small snacks to the group.
- Your guide will be more than happy to take pictures of you and your group while on the tour.
- Your guide will stop at various points on the tour for photo opportunities, wildlife, or things that are special to Cedar Mountain such as beautiful viewpoints, monuments, and lakes.
- Tour guide
- Bottle water
- Light snack
- UTV or ATV rental
- Dust mask
- Cooler for own beverages
- Radios to communicate
- Dustproof phone case
- Belt/clutch insurance
- Gratuity for tour guide
- Upon arriving at beautiful Duck Creek Village, you will be excited to realize there are no parking fees. That’s right, $0 to park at Duck Creek Village.
- When deciding where to park, we like to make it easy; park right across from our office and walk 20 feet to your location.
- After parking, you can walk through the Duck Creek Village and stop at any of the restaurants on-site. We offer options such as Martins (American food), Aunt Sue’s Chalet (American food), and Hot Mama’s (pizza).
- When you are finished strolling the Village, head towards the middle of the Village, and you will find our office directly next to Martins.
- Now that you are ready to start your adventure, we suggest completing the liability waiver before coming into the office. This will save you 10-15 minutes of wait time.
- Don’t forget to grab any extras from our shop that you may have forgotten. This may include sunscreen, dust masks, goggles, dustproof phone cases, helmets, apparel, and coolers.
- Now you are almost ready to hit the trails! We will begin our tour with a quick overview of where we are headed. This includes looking at a trail map and telling guests a little about each location we will visit and the things we will see.
- Next, we will walk over to the machine and do a thorough instruction on how the machine works, and essential safety measures to be aware of.
- The guide will always drive at a comfortable yet fun pace.
- If at any point you feel unsafe, please notify your tour guide so they can make necessary adjustments.
- If you feel dehydrated, notify your tour guide so they can provide you some water.
- We want you to have fun. If that means driving fast on designated portions of the trail, we want to do it for you.
- Along the tour, you will see all sorts of wildlife, such as deer, elk, sheep, cows, horses, and the occasional bear. It is very important that we respect the animals as if we are on their territory.
- The machines are made for going over various terrain, do not be afraid when we go over rocks and small tree branches that are on the trails.
- If the conditions are wet, you can expect to get covered in mud. We promise this will be fun! However, if the conditions are clear, we will do everything possible to avoid mud holes, water pockets, and wet dirt.
The resort community of Duck Creek Village, on Cedar Mountain near Brian Head Ski Resort, Cedar Breaks National Monument, Cedar City, and Kanab, Utah, is surrounded by beautiful mountain scenery and offers a myriad of recreation activities for all seasons.
The Village, once a favorite local spot for sheepherders, now serves as a gateway to several National Parks and nearby summer hiking, fishing, camping, biking, and a variety of winter activities. The Village includes shops and restaurants, lodges, inns, cabin rentals, and a campground for the more adventurous overnight guest.
Many visitors enjoy this resort so much that they choose to make Duck Creek their permanent home, and there are several subdivisions and a large variety of year-round homes from which to choose.
ARRIVE 15 MINUTES BEFORE YOUR RESERVATION TIME TO COMPLETE THE CHECK-IN PROCESS AND ENSURE YOU DEPART FOR YOUR ADVENTURE ON TIME