GUIDED SNOWMOBILE TOUR
- Single Rider Snowmobile
- Double Rider Snowmobile
Utah Snowmobile Tour
Don’t miss this exciting mountain riding tour on varied terrain through Dixie National Forest!
Join us for a truly unique experience that includes picturesque canyons, access to the backcountry, and more. You’ll enjoy groomed trails interspersed with boundless meadows of Utah’s “Greatest Snow on Earth.” Don’t miss this exciting snowmobile tour on varied terrain through Dixie National Forest!
- The total tour duration is approximately 2 hours.
- The tour will depart from Duck Creek Village. Each group will have a designated tour guide that will be knowledgeable about Duck Creek and the surrounding area!
- Depending on weather and trail conditions, your guide will take you to some of the most beautiful places on the mountain.
- When you arrive at one of the many stopping points, your guide will take a 20 to 30-minute break to provide water and small snacks to the group.
- Your guide will be more than happy to take pictures of you and your group while on the tour.
- Your guide will stop at various points on the tour for photo opportunities, wildlife, or things that are special to the mountain such as beautiful viewpoints and monuments!
- Tour guide
- Bottle water
- Light snack
- Snowmobile rental
- Face mask
- Radios to communicate
- Waterproof phone cases
- Belt/clutch insurance
- Gratuity for tour guide
- Upon arriving at beautiful Duck Creek Village, you will be excited to realize there are no parking fees. That’s right, $0 to park at Duck Creek Village.
- When deciding where to park, we like to make it easy; park right across from our office and walk 20 feet to your location.
- After parking, you can walk through the Duck Creek Village and stop at any of the restaurants on-site. We offer options such as Martins (American food), Aunt Sue’s Chalet (American food), and Hot Mama’s (pizza).
- When you are finished strolling the Village, head towards the middle of the Village, and you will find our office directly next to Martins.
- Now that you are ready to start your adventure, we suggest completing the liability waiver before coming into the office. This will save you 10-15 minutes of wait time.
- Don’t forget to grab any extras from our shop that you may have forgotten. This may include gloves, dust masks, goggles, waterproof phone cases, helmets, apparel, hand warmers!
- While on the trails, you ALWAYS want to keep 200-300 feet between you and the machine in front of you. This will protect each person and machine from a collision.
- The guide will always lead at a comfortable pace. If there is a time where the guide prefers someone else to lead, he or she will make it known.
- We will always stop at any turn to be sure we are all on the right path.
- If at any point you feel unsafe, please notify your tour guide so they can make necessary adjustments.
- If you feel dehydrated, notify your tour guide so they can provide you some water.
- If you happen to get separated, please drive to any main road and monitor your cell phone service and call our office for guidance.
- We want you to have fun. If that means driving fast on designated portions of the trail, we want you to do it.
- Along the tour, you will see all sorts of wildlife, such as deer, elk, sheep, cows, horses, and the occasional bear. It is very important that we respect the animals as if we are on their territory.
The resort community of Duck Creek Village, on Cedar Mountain near Brian Head Ski Resort, Cedar Breaks National Monument, Cedar City, and Kanab, Utah, is surrounded by beautiful mountain scenery and offers a myriad of recreation activities for all seasons.
The Village, once a favorite local spot for sheepherders, now serves as a gateway to several National Parks and nearby summer hiking, fishing, camping, biking, and a variety of winter activities. The Village includes shops and restaurants, lodges, inns, cabin rentals, and a campground for the more adventurous overnight guest.
Many visitors enjoy this resort so much that they choose to make Duck Creek their permanent home, and there are several subdivisions and a large variety of year-round homes from which to choose.
ARRIVE 15 MINUTES BEFORE YOUR RESERVATION TIME TO COMPLETE THE CHECK-IN PROCESS AND ENSURE YOU DEPART FOR YOUR ADVENTURE ON TIME