- Grand Touring Snowbile Rental
- Four Hour Rental
- Eight Hour Rental
- Twenty-Four Hour Rental
- Single Rider Snowbile Rental
- Four Hour Rentals
- Eight Hour Rental
- Twenty-Four Hour Rentals
Duck Creek Snowmobile Rental
Looking to hit the trails? Get outside and see what Duck Creek has to offer!
- Helmets are mandatory for anyone 18 and under.
- All snowmobiles are required to stay on groomed trails.
- If you crash, flood the snowmobile engine, or happen to get stuck, the rescue fee is $150.
- Upon arriving at beautiful, snowy Duck Creek Village, you will be excited that there are no parking fees!
- When deciding where to park, we like to make it easy; park right across from our office and walk 20 feet to our location.
- After parking, you can walk through the Duck Creek Village and stop at any of the restaurants on-site. We offer options such as Martins (American food), Aunt Sue’s Chalet (American food), and Hot Mama’s (pizza).
- When you are finished strolling the Village, head towards the middle of the Village, and you will find our office directly next to Martins.
- Now that you are ready to start your snowmobile adventure, we suggest completing the liability waiver before coming into the office. This will save you 10-15 minutes of wait time.
- We will need the ID and credit card you paid with online when checking in for your reservation.
- A $500 damage deposit is required for every machine.
- Next, we will walk over to the sled and do a thorough instruction on how it works, and go over essential safety measures to be aware of.
- Once the walkthrough is completed, each driver will do a quick drive to be sure they are comfortable driving the machine.
- After the test drive, you will be ready to hit the snow!
- Fuel is not included in the rental price. We will charge you upon returning your snowmobile based upon how much fuel was used on your ride!
The resort community of Duck Creek Village, on Cedar Mountain near Brian Head Ski Resort, Cedar Breaks National Monument, Cedar City, and Kanab, Utah, is surrounded by beautiful mountain scenery and offers a myriad of recreation activities for all seasons.
The Village, once a favorite local spot for sheepherders, now serves as a gateway to several National Parks and nearby summer hiking, fishing, camping, biking, ATVs, and snowmobiling! The Village includes shops and restaurants, lodges, inns, cabin rentals, and a campground for the more adventurous overnight guest.
Many visitors enjoy this resort so much that they choose to make Duck Creek their permanent home, and there are several subdivisions and a large variety of year-round homes from which to choose.
ARRIVE 15 MINUTES BEFORE YOUR RESERVATION TIME TO COMPLETE THE CHECK-IN PROCESS AND ENSURE YOU DEPART FOR YOUR ADVENTURE ON TIME