- Two Hour Rental
- Four Hour Rental
- Eight Hour Rental
- Twenty-Four Hour Rental
Rent the Maverick
Writing the next chapter of off-road adventures for those who dare to live like a maverick – you in?
Built with the best: Maverick X3 is available with a wide range of premium Fox Racing Shocks, from Fox 2.0 to FOX† 3.0 PODIUM RC2† remote reservoir with bypass, dual speed compression, and rebound adjustments.
You’re looking at the most powerful side-by-side engine, with maximum reliability and performance from upgraded pistons, a larger turbocharger, and increased cooling capacity to propel you to the front of any pack.
- Upon arriving at beautiful Duck Creek Village, you will be excited that there are no parking fees!
- When deciding where to park, we like to make it easy; park right across from our office and walk 20 feet to our location.
- After parking, you can walk through the Duck Creek Village and stop at any of the restaurants on-site. We offer options such as Martins (American food), Aunt Sue’s Chalet (American food), and Hot Mama’s (pizza).
- When you are finished strolling the Village, head towards the middle of the Village, and you will find our office directly next to Martins.
- Now that you are ready to start your adventure, we suggest completing the liability waiver before coming into the office. This will save you 10-15 minutes of wait time.
- Don’t forget to grab any extras from our shop that you may have forgotten including face masks, dustproof phone covers, goggles, helmets, and more!
The resort community of Duck Creek Village, on Cedar Mountain near Brian Head Ski Resort, Cedar Breaks National Monument, Cedar City, and Kanab, Utah, is surrounded by beautiful mountain scenery and offers a myriad of recreation activities for all seasons.
The Village, once a favorite local spot for sheepherders, now serves as a gateway to several National Parks and nearby summer hiking, fishing, camping, biking, ATVs, and snowmobiling! The Village includes shops and restaurants, lodges, inns, cabin rentals, and a campground for the more adventurous overnight guest.
Many visitors enjoy this resort so much that they choose to make Duck Creek their permanent home, and there are several subdivisions and a large variety of year-round homes from which to choose.
ARRIVE 15 MINUTES BEFORE YOUR RESERVATION TIME TO COMPLETE THE CHECK-IN PROCESS AND ENSURE YOU DEPART FOR YOUR ADVENTURE ON TIME