Industry-leading horsepower and torque with twin cylinders for smooth operation! Overview Seats: 6 people Duck Creek Rzr offers a fleet of Polaris off-road vehicles for rental. Each off-road vehicle is
- Four Hour Rental All Ages • must be 21+ to drive
- Eight Hour Rental All Ages • must be 21+ to drive
- Twenty-Four Hour Rental All Ages • must be 21+ to drive
Unstoppable performance – every trail is an invitation!
Seats: 4 people
It’s called Deluxe for a reason!
See how far you can go and how much fun you can have with family and friends along the way – that’s why GENERAL is packed full of class-leading performance extras!
GENERAL 4 DELUXE elevates your 4-seat experience with enhanced comfort, high-end audio, and more. Upgrades include a rear-view mirror, GPS navigation, sport roof, Bluetooth connectivity and an exclusive Rockford Fosgate audio system specifically tuned for off-road adventure.
- You must be 21+ to rent and / or operate a machine.
When You Arrive
- Upon arriving at beautiful Duck Creek Village, you will be excited that there are no parking fees!
- When deciding where to park, we like to make it easy, park right across from our office and walk 20 feet to our location.
- After parking, you can walk through the Duck Creek Village and stop at any of the restaurants on-site. We offer options such as Martins (American Food), Aunt Sue’s Chalet (American Food), and Hot Mama’s (Pizza).
- When you are finished strolling the Village, head towards the middle of the Village, and you will find our office directly next to Martins.
- Now that you are ready to start your adventure, we suggest completing the liability waiver before coming into the office. This will save you 10-15 minutes of wait time.
- Don’t forget to grab any extras from our shop that you may have forgotten including face masks, dustproof phone covers, goggles, helmets and more!
- Next, we will walk over to the machine and do a thorough instruction on how it works, and go over essential safety measures to be aware of.
- Once the walkthrough is completed, each driver will do a quick drive to be sure they are comfortable driving the machine.
- After the test drive, you will be ready to hit the trails!
About Duck Creek Village
The resort community of Duck Creek Village, on Cedar Mountain near Brian Head Ski Resort, Cedar Breaks National Monument, Cedar City, and Kanab, Utah, is surrounded by beautiful mountain scenery and offers a myriad of recreation activities for all seasons. The Village, once a favorite local spot for sheepherders, now serves as a gateway to several National Parks and nearby summer hiking, fishing, camping, biking, ATV’s, and snowmobiling! The Village includes shops and restaurants, lodges, inns, cabin rentals, and a campground for the more adventurous overnight guest. Many visitors enjoy this resort so much that they choose to make Duck Creek their permanent home, and there are several subdivisions and a large variety of year-round homes from which to choose.
ARRIVE 15 MINUTES BEFORE YOUR RESERVATION TIME TO COMPLETE THE CHECK-IN PROCESS AND ENSURE YOU DEPART FOR YOUR ADVENTURE ON TIME